Doctrine and Life – Questions of Our Time We live in a changing and perilous time. Our doctrine and walk of faith are severely challenged by the three-fold enemy. Many questions arise. How can we keep faith and a good conscience and yet live in this present world? Starting this mont ..
Äiti! Mother! Motherhood and the acceptance of children as God’s gift are under attack in our time. Believing mothers feel the pressure from society in general and health care professionals to limit the size of their families. Moms have trials and doubts related to their role. ..
It all started about two years ago when I went to the doctor. He asked me several questions that made me think that I had inherited thyroid problems from my grandfather. He examined my neck, felt something strange, and then recommended an ultrasound. Later that same day I had it done, acco ..
- Behold, I Come Quickly
- Heavenly Peace
- Christ is the Same: a New Series in 2019
- Thanks for Trials on the Journey
- The Comforter Reminds Us: Believe for This Day
- In Childlessness and in Parenthood, Trust in God’s Will
- Mission Work Field Notes
- The Home Zion
- Surrounded by Believers on a Mission Trip to Togo and Ghana