Pray. Wait. Trust. As parents of three young children we are sometimes asked if we remember what is was like when we didn’t have children. It seems that the answer, “Yes, of course,” surprises them. We do remember. After all, we have been married more years without children than with chi ..
What is like to serve in the work of Christianity in Africa? Togolese builder and speaker-brother Nicolas Deh tells about smoothing rough edges in African Christianity’s work fields and how the work of God’s Kingdom has become established in western Africa. Adapted from Siionin Lähetyslehti, Sep ..
Both “home” and “Zion” are familiar and comforting words to believers. This has always been evident in God’s kingdom. Millennia ago Joshua said of his home and family, “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” (Josh. 24:15). In this way Joshua made the same connection to home and Zio ..
- God’s Grace in Christ
- The Great Commandment
- Love Your Neighbor
- Confirmation Is SRK-LLC Mutual Work Area
- God’s Love Calls, Teaches
- Jesus Christ – True God and True Man in One Person
- The Gospel in Song
- LLC Summer Services: God’s Word Comforts, Uplifts
- The Bible – Highest Authority of Faith and Life
- Revelation: Source of Theology and Foundation of Doctrine