And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. —Revelation 22:12,13 In our lives as God’s children, we sometimes question and doubt. Our faith is weak and ..
Loneliness is real and tangible. It is felt in the heart and actualized in the mind, at times as powerfully as sorrow, joy and love. It can be persistent and long-lasting, depending on the circumstances that initiated it. Examples of circumstances that can trigger loneliness include: the ..
Peace is a central part of Christmas and its message. We may feel moments of peace when we gather at Christmas services or visit loved ones in a festively decorated home. Perhaps peace settles over us when we listen to Christmas music and read the Christmas in Zion. Or at a Christmas Progra ..
- God’s Grace in Christ
- The Great Commandment
- Love Your Neighbor
- Confirmation Is SRK-LLC Mutual Work Area
- God’s Love Calls, Teaches
- Jesus Christ – True God and True Man in One Person
- The Gospel in Song
- LLC Summer Services: God’s Word Comforts, Uplifts
- The Bible – Highest Authority of Faith and Life
- Revelation: Source of Theology and Foundation of Doctrine