And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. —Revelation 22:12,13 In our lives as God’s children, we sometimes question and doubt. Our faith is weak and ..
Loneliness is real and tangible. It is felt in the heart and actualized in the mind, at times as powerfully as sorrow, joy and love. It can be persistent and long-lasting, depending on the circumstances that initiated it. Examples of circumstances that can trigger loneliness include: the ..
Peace is a central part of Christmas and its message. We may feel moments of peace when we gather at Christmas services or visit loved ones in a festively decorated home. Perhaps peace settles over us when we listen to Christmas music and read the Christmas in Zion. Or at a Christmas Progra ..
- Behold, I Come Quickly
- Heavenly Peace
- Christ is the Same: a New Series in 2019
- Thanks for Trials on the Journey
- The Comforter Reminds Us: Believe for This Day
- In Childlessness and in Parenthood, Trust in God’s Will
- Mission Work Field Notes
- The Home Zion
- Surrounded by Believers on a Mission Trip to Togo and Ghana