I remember a certain situation very well. One brother in faith, who was a little bit older than me, approached me and said that he had something to tell me. We had become friends before this and now I felt that he had something important to tell me. He wanted to discuss a certain matter in ..
I. Freedom in Christ 1. Teachings of the Epistle to the Galatians Apostle Paul had visited Galatia on his mission trips. The Galatians had received faith with joy. Very shortly afterwards the news about Christians in Galatia became alarming. For this reason, Paul wrote a letter ..
Faith-related questions can come either from those seeking answers about the way we believe or from those already of our faith. Sincere questions are to be encouraged. Childlike questions from a believing heart often teach all of us. The Scripture, however, also warns us to avoid questions ..
- Behold, I Come Quickly
- Heavenly Peace
- Christ is the Same: a New Series in 2019
- Thanks for Trials on the Journey
- The Comforter Reminds Us: Believe for This Day
- In Childlessness and in Parenthood, Trust in God’s Will
- Mission Work Field Notes
- The Home Zion
- Surrounded by Believers on a Mission Trip to Togo and Ghana