It’s hard to say when the journey began. It began maybe years, even decades ago, and there is no end to the journey in sight. I became a mother when my children were born. Two years after that moment, I still don’t fully understand what motherhood is. As my children grow, the meaning change ..
1. Introduction The Fall into sin meant a tragedy for all of mankind. The rebellion against God corrupted the original order of creation and the image of God in man. From that originated the distorted and life-destroying effects of sin, foremost in man’s relationship to God and his neighbor. ..
In this issue we are drawing on a twenty-four-year-old presentation given by longtime servant of the Word and LLC Board member and employee, Peter Nevala. In his presentation at an LLC Ministers Workshop in 1994, Nevala, in a timeless manner, speaks about the precious gift of confession in our e ..
- Behold, I Come Quickly
- Heavenly Peace
- Christ is the Same: a New Series in 2019
- Thanks for Trials on the Journey
- The Comforter Reminds Us: Believe for This Day
- In Childlessness and in Parenthood, Trust in God’s Will
- Mission Work Field Notes
- The Home Zion
- Surrounded by Believers on a Mission Trip to Togo and Ghana