1. Introduction We live in a choppy sea of disparate lifestyles, amid great changes. Moral change is that which most influences the human mind. In our time, a demand for freedom from anything that restricts a person’s inclinations and their fulfillment is emphasized. There is a desir ..
Mom, did you order those shoes for me? What’s for dinner? Mom! Come look at this homework. My friend has been waiting outside for a half an hour! Why didn’t you make rice porridge? I’ve asked for it so many times! Mom, check if my teacher posted information about the celebration! Where’ ..
Do I Feel Good about My Marriage? In giving a spouse to the first man and marriage to the couple, God included with these gifts two purposes. He, himself, had observed that it is not good for a person to be alone. Therefore, one purpose of marriage is that one would have a sense of wellbeing ..
- Behold, I Come Quickly
- Heavenly Peace
- Christ is the Same: a New Series in 2019
- Thanks for Trials on the Journey
- The Comforter Reminds Us: Believe for This Day
- In Childlessness and in Parenthood, Trust in God’s Will
- Mission Work Field Notes
- The Home Zion
- Surrounded by Believers on a Mission Trip to Togo and Ghana