I. What Are the Sacraments? 1. What Does the Word “Sacrament” Mean? The word “sacrament” rarely appears in common language usage, but whenever it is used it is considered as a holy or important matter. One speaks of the “sacrament” of fellowship when emphasizing how important it is ..
My husband and I browse family photos, digital ones and paper ones. Our only daughter’s wedding is coming up soon, and we’re planning a slideshow to play in the background while we present our family program. I think about how it will work in practice. The groom’s family of seventeen will be the ..
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world.—Titus 2:11,12 It is easier to understand what grace teaches us than what it means, and ..
- God’s Grace in Christ
- The Great Commandment
- Love Your Neighbor
- Confirmation Is SRK-LLC Mutual Work Area
- God’s Love Calls, Teaches
- Jesus Christ – True God and True Man in One Person
- The Gospel in Song
- LLC Summer Services: God’s Word Comforts, Uplifts
- The Bible – Highest Authority of Faith and Life
- Revelation: Source of Theology and Foundation of Doctrine