Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live t ..
In each generation God’s grace working through the Holy Spirit has taught His children to deny ungodliness and worldly lust in order to live soberly, righteously, and godly (Titus 2:11-12). Already in the first NT congregational meeting the believers discussed an important matter concluding that ..
As escorts, let us take on the responsibility to seek that which makes peace with and confirms another in faith (Rom. 14:19). What does it mean? How does it take place? God’s own are able to be peacemakers (Matt. 5:9) because they have the gospel which is “the power of God.” A peace brok ..
- The Christian Congregation and the Kingdom of God
- Courtship Prepares for Marriage
- Tender Care and Commitment
- God Will Never Forsake Us!
- Being a Godparent Is an Old Practice
- The Law and the Gospel
- Work of the Holy Spirit
- Fasting and Penitence in Preparation for Easter
- Ponder the Path of Our Savior
- Rockford’s Ninth Graders Teach Sunday School for a Day