Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live t ..
In each generation God’s grace working through the Holy Spirit has taught His children to deny ungodliness and worldly lust in order to live soberly, righteously, and godly (Titus 2:11-12). Already in the first NT congregational meeting the believers discussed an important matter concluding that ..
As escorts, let us take on the responsibility to seek that which makes peace with and confirms another in faith (Rom. 14:19). What does it mean? How does it take place? God’s own are able to be peacemakers (Matt. 5:9) because they have the gospel which is “the power of God.” A peace brok ..
- The Gospel in Song
- LLC Summer Services: God’s Word Comforts, Uplifts
- The Bible – Highest Authority of Faith and Life
- Revelation: Source of Theology and Foundation of Doctrine
- Men Need and Cherish Communication with Other Men
- Original Sin and Its Fruits
- God Is Present Here
- Hold Faith and a Good Conscience
- Creation and Humankind