I didn’t know if I could leave our six-year-old, Laine. She was born with brittle bone disease and I had not traveled far from her. Traumatic events and everyday risks have kept me by her side. So when I heard it would be possible to join my dad, Pete Lever, on a mission trip to Africa, I w ..
As years pass, I reflect on my life as a single believer. Memories of my first Peace Garden Youth Days, Colorado Ski Days and other church events were once vivid in my mind. Nothing could compare to the anxious anticipation of attending an event for the first time. At the event I soaked in every ..
Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me.—John 14:1 In this text, Jesus speaks to His disciples. He is telling them that He must depart to the Father in heaven. He turns their thoughts to reaching heaven one day, saying that “ye know the way.” He k ..
- The Gospel in Song
- LLC Summer Services: God’s Word Comforts, Uplifts
- The Bible – Highest Authority of Faith and Life
- Revelation: Source of Theology and Foundation of Doctrine
- Men Need and Cherish Communication with Other Men
- Original Sin and Its Fruits
- God Is Present Here
- Hold Faith and a Good Conscience
- Creation and Humankind