For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing ..
Installment 2 of 20, translated from the book Christ Is the Same Yesterday, Today, and Forever: Writings on the Basics of Faith and Doctrine. (Ed. Ari-Pekka Palola, SRK, 2018) Theology, the study of divinity, means on one hand the systematic examination of the fundamentals and concepts ..
In the life of a Christian is God’s peace and joy, but also the weakness of faith, temptations, and oppression. God guides His own along the narrow way of the cross. With sufferings, He wishes to try their faith, keep them humble, and draw them into ever closer fellowship with Him. God also ofte ..
- The Gospel in Song
- LLC Summer Services: God’s Word Comforts, Uplifts
- The Bible – Highest Authority of Faith and Life
- Revelation: Source of Theology and Foundation of Doctrine
- Men Need and Cherish Communication with Other Men
- Original Sin and Its Fruits
- God Is Present Here
- Hold Faith and a Good Conscience
- Creation and Humankind