Installment 6 of 20, translated from the book Christ Is the Same Yesterday, Today, and Forever: Writings on the Basics of Faith and Doctrine. (Ed. Ari-Pekka Palola, SRK, 2018) The most important matter in a person’s life is to know God. No one has ever seen God, nor can His existence be prov ..
God made men and women different. One of the ways these differences may be apparent is in the way they communicate about personal matters. Although we tend to think stereotypically concerning such communication differences – women being open and willing to share and men being reluctant to share ..
While the Bible does not speak directly of private confession, it is firmly founded in Scripture. In the Old Testament, Solomon wrote: “He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy” (Prov. 28:13). The apostle John in his day confirmed: “If ..
- The Gospel in Song
- LLC Summer Services: God’s Word Comforts, Uplifts
- The Bible – Highest Authority of Faith and Life
- Revelation: Source of Theology and Foundation of Doctrine
- Men Need and Cherish Communication with Other Men
- Original Sin and Its Fruits
- God Is Present Here
- Hold Faith and a Good Conscience
- Creation and Humankind