Installment 15 of 20, translated from the book Christ Is the Same Yesterday, Today, and Forever: Writings on the Basics of Faith and Doctrine. (Ed. Ari-Pekka Palola, SRK, 2018) The Visible and Invisible Congregation The New Testament congregation means the congregation of G ..
Courtship has a clear purpose and goal. It aims toward the upcoming marriage of the two that are courting. Courtship is wonderful, but it is also a serious matter. The time of courtship is meant to be a time when the future spouses get to know each other’s background, personality, values an ..
Marriages don’t survive on their own; even long marriages require care, tending and commitment. We cannot place love into another person’s heart, but we can tend to the love that we hold for one another. After many years of married life, it’s apparent to me that love in marriage is ..
- The Christian Congregation and the Kingdom of God
- Courtship Prepares for Marriage
- Tender Care and Commitment
- God Will Never Forsake Us!
- Being a Godparent Is an Old Practice
- The Law and the Gospel
- Work of the Holy Spirit
- Fasting and Penitence in Preparation for Easter
- Ponder the Path of Our Savior
- Rockford’s Ninth Graders Teach Sunday School for a Day