It all started about two years ago when I went to the doctor. He asked me several questions that made me think that I had inherited thyroid problems from my grandfather. He examined my neck, felt something strange, and then recommended an ultrasound. Later that same day I had it done, acco ..
For me, the season of Advent and Christmas always brings with it a mixture of thoughts and emotions. The excitement and joy seen in children’s eyes and bright smiles is contagious! In the evenings, peaceful Christmas music lulls tired little ones to sleep. Then, when the household has quiet ..
- Behold, I Come Quickly
- Heavenly Peace
- Christ is the Same: a New Series in 2019
- Thanks for Trials on the Journey
- The Comforter Reminds Us: Believe for This Day
- In Childlessness and in Parenthood, Trust in God’s Will
- Mission Work Field Notes
- The Home Zion
- Surrounded by Believers on a Mission Trip to Togo and Ghana