It all started about two years ago when I went to the doctor. He asked me several questions that made me think that I had inherited thyroid problems from my grandfather. He examined my neck, felt something strange, and then recommended an ultrasound. Later that same day I had it done, acco ..
For me, the season of Advent and Christmas always brings with it a mixture of thoughts and emotions. The excitement and joy seen in children’s eyes and bright smiles is contagious! In the evenings, peaceful Christmas music lulls tired little ones to sleep. Then, when the household has quiet ..
- The Gospel in Song
- LLC Summer Services: God’s Word Comforts, Uplifts
- The Bible – Highest Authority of Faith and Life
- Revelation: Source of Theology and Foundation of Doctrine
- Men Need and Cherish Communication with Other Men
- Original Sin and Its Fruits
- God Is Present Here
- Hold Faith and a Good Conscience
- Creation and Humankind