“Can we do it again next week?” the ninth-grader enthusiastically replied when I asked him how his teaching session went. Since kids often learn best when engaged in interactive activities, what better way to get a hands-on experience than to have our ninth-grade students teach kindergartne ..
In late May, Timo Kosola, of Joensuu, Finland, was asked by Juha Luokkala, who is responsible for SRK confirmation schools, to come to America to teach at the HLC Confirmation School in July. The brother previously scheduled to serve was unable to travel so a replacement was needed. Timo, w ..
- God Will Never Forsake Us!
- Being a Godparent Is an Old Practice
- The Law and the Gospel
- Work of the Holy Spirit
- Fasting and Penitence in Preparation for Easter
- Ponder the Path of Our Savior
- Rockford’s Ninth Graders Teach Sunday School for a Day
- Life in Faith
- Unity and Fellowship
- God Protects throughout Our Lives