As years pass, I reflect on my life as a single believer. Memories of my first Peace Garden Youth Days, Colorado Ski Days and other church events were once vivid in my mind. Nothing could compare to the anxious anticipation of attending an event for the first time. At the event I soaked in every ..
- God Will Never Forsake Us!
- Being a Godparent Is an Old Practice
- The Law and the Gospel
- Work of the Holy Spirit
- Fasting and Penitence in Preparation for Easter
- Ponder the Path of Our Savior
- Rockford’s Ninth Graders Teach Sunday School for a Day
- Life in Faith
- Unity and Fellowship
- God Protects throughout Our Lives