Why does a once-believing child leave God’s kingdom? The question arises, “What happened?” The child becomes helpless and trapped by this world. Believing parents experience great sorrow and helplessness when one of their own denies faith and becomes a prodigal child. Varied emotions and sleeple ..
- God Will Never Forsake Us!
- Being a Godparent Is an Old Practice
- The Law and the Gospel
- Work of the Holy Spirit
- Fasting and Penitence in Preparation for Easter
- Ponder the Path of Our Savior
- Rockford’s Ninth Graders Teach Sunday School for a Day
- Life in Faith
- Unity and Fellowship
- God Protects throughout Our Lives